There are a lot of blogs about English learning. Some of them are run by publishers or a group of language teachers but I like this blog the most. I think it's a very personalised blog by David Didau and I enjoy reading it a lot. The blogger is an experienced teach and he has been blogging for six years! I like that he is not only sharing English learning tips and useful resources, but also discuss some issue in ELT and gives his opinions.
Update on 3/4/2018
In the book called Digital literacies written by Dudeney, Hockly and Pegrum (2013), they talked about how blogs can be examples of Personal Learning Networks (PLN) and I find that chapter particularly interesting. If you are interested, you can read p.30-32 in chapter 1 and chapter 4. On p.351 of chapter 4 there are some relevant blogs suggested by the authors. I visited a few and they are all very informative and are useful for teachers.
Simple and straight to the point!
ReplyDeleteAgreed here. hahaha
Delete